Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task (the school magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?




























When I first started this course, I wasn't really familiar with the magazine structure or making
process. Overtime I have learnt that there are certain feautures into putting together a magazine e.g. the masthead takes up 1/4 of the page and the image takes up most of the page or the whole page. When I first made my school magazine for the preliminary task I made the masthead quite small whilst having the picture small and in the corner. I simply had one headline on my front cover, I have now learnt that one headline is not enough to draw in a reader therefore placing many different headlines on my music magazine cover. My school magazine cover is very disorganised and has no structure as at the time I did not give that any importance. I have learnt how to use digital enhancements on the overall magazine image. As for the text, I know think that the shorter and snapier the headlines are the better unlike my school magazine which consists of a long sentance which may not stick into peoples head as much as the texts on my music magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment