Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Moodboard

I had to make a moodboard with images that would represent the magazine i'm going to produce.
The images on my moodboard are of existing artists and models that I think suit my genre of music very well. I am going for a 'boho chic with a rocker chick edge' kind of image for my magazine. It is a girl biased theme therefore I want to show the dominating side of females.


Along with my rock chick theme I have added a bit of a glamorous and elegant feel to it although there is also a slight cheekiness with it to show the more daring side of my magazine. These images show for what I have in mind for my own magazine. My magazine will revolve around a mixture of genres such as alternative rock, indie, soul, blues rock and glam rock. So overall it will be rock but with different varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment